Venue: Elämänpuu Hyvinvointikeskus, Koreankatu 4, 00560 Helsinki, Finland
Dates: 3rd till 4th September 2019
Language: The workshop will be taught in English with translation into Finnish.
150€ Refresher (you will need to bring your original packet)
Instructor: Matilde Santos Leal
Matilde is a Certified PSYCH-K Instructor for the Basic, Advanced Integration, Pro and PER-K Workshops. She is deeply passionate about sharing this wonderful processes with people in a way that makes it easy for them to understand, and she prides herself on always creating a safe workshop environment for the transformation that always takes place.
She has taught the PSYCH-K processes of change to thousands of divine beings around Spain, Portugal, USA, UK and Hong Kong, and facilitates Private Session online every week. Matilde has significant experience helping transform stress and trauma (no matter how old, deep or intense it may seem) and optimising belief systems in the most powerful and fastest way possible.
Matilde has a degree on Psychology and has over 15 years of experience helping people recover their power and becoming the best version of themselves.
It is time to do business differently…
Stop focusing with the limited impact of traditional training and coaching.
Eliminate the repetitive need for coping and adapting behaviors which don’t work anyway.
You are looking for real and lasting change, plan to join us in Helsinki to…
Accelerate Sustainable Success by:
• Utilizing the power of the subconscious
• Elevating effectiveness through accessing the Whole-Brain State
• Creating high-speed mindset change
Learn How To be Catalyst in Business for Change, Transformation and Achieving Results
Three-day interactive learning session focusing on:
• Impact of Beliefs with Professional Success
• Review of Whole-brain concepts
• Clarify three aspects of the Mind
• Establishing direct connection with subconscious
• Learn and experience two methods for establishing supportive beliefs
• Practice creating personalized beliefs to enhance your success
• Explore ways of everyday use for ongoing improvement
• Integration of learning through abundant practice and discussions
For more information please contact Raija Matinpalo:
or call +358405352972