By attending the Essentials for Success™ workshop and being a PER-K® Catalyst, you have the opportunity to create accelerated and significant impact for yourself, your clients, and your organization.
And, you may want to expand to become a Certified PER-K® Catalyst.
This certification expands the depth of applications and understanding of the PER-K® processes for high-speed mindset change – resulting in accelerated evolution for the individuals and the organization through one to one sessions and group conversations.
Being a Certified PER-K® Catalyst is for someone wanting to specialize with the PER-K® processes in coaching and consulting.
Note: PER-K® is best applied in a one-to-one setting. The overall informational concepts can be shared with a group, however one-to-one sessions are required to apply the PER-K® transformational process for each individual. PER-K® honors the uniqueness of each individual’s capacity for personal transformation.
The PER-K® Catalyst Certification delivers:
- In-depth discussions of applying PER-K® within a business environment
- Experiential coaching/consulting sessions with immediate feedback
- Mentoring sessions for integration of PER-K® within coaching, consulting and specific applications
- Options for using PER-K® with both individual and groups
- Learning specialized application for creating Rapport
- Utilizing Rapport within team/group or with specific client application
- Understanding how to work with collective consciousness (Surrogation)
- Using Surrogation and self muscle-testing for phone coaching/consulting
- Using Surrogation applied to change processes for groups or concepts
- Discussion and sharing of marketing opportunities
- Establishing ongoing partnerships and alliances
Achieving Certified PER-K® Catalyst provides:
- Certification credentials and credibility
- Expanded understanding and applications of PER-K®
- Confirmed qualifications and proficiency
- International website listing
- Referral source for prospective clients
- Referral source for projects
- Additional support and application forum
Qualifications and Prerequisites for applying:
- Currently active as a consultant or delivering coaching sessions (independent or within organizations)
- At least two years experience as a consultant or coach (independent or within organizations)
- Completion of the Essentials for Success™ workshop prior to application
- 30 days experience using PER-K® with clients prior to applying for certification
- Application submitted at least two months prior to scheduled certification
- Able to discuss and share in English
- Personally aligned with holistic approach including mind, body, and spirit concepts with recognition that beliefs and mindset impact personal and professional success
Two Stage Certification Process includes:
- Application and Acceptance
- Three-day in-person Intensive
Note: This certification does not teach how to be a coach, consultant or how to operate a business. It focuses on applying PER-K® processes.
For more information on becoming a Certified PER-K® Catalyst please fill out the request form and send it to us:
[contact-form-7 id=”213″ title=”Contact form 1″]