After attending the Essentials for Success™ workshop and being a PER-K® Catalyst, you may choose to expand your opportunity to create accelerated change, in order to expand your ability to significantly impact for yourself, clients, and organization(s), by becoming a Certified PER-K® Catalyst. If you choose to further leverage your PER-K® skills by teaching PER-K® workshops, you can pursue the path to becoming a Certified PER-K® Instructor.
This Certification prepares an individual to teach the PER-K® Essentials for Success™ workshop.
There is an additional Certification to teach Rapport: Congruent Communication workshop.
Attending the PER-K® Certification program is for those interested in teaching PER-K® processes to groups.
The PER-K® Instructor Certification delivers:
- In-depth discussion of PER-K® processes
- Review of PER-K® applications within the context of a workshop
- Discussion and experience of teaching each workshop segment
- Immediate feedback of teaching style, content and any suggestions for improvement
- Exploration of marketing, positioning and support options
- Review of PER-K® administration details
- Establish on-going partnerships and alliances
- Mentor Instructor assigned for support, feedback and clarifications
Achieving Certified PER-K® Instructor provides the ability to:
- Teach the Essentials for Success™ Workshop
- (Optional) Teach Rapport: Congruent Communication (additional Certification Program required)
- Teach anywhere in the world (unrestricted territories)
- International web site listing
~ Referral source for organizations
~ Referral source for projects
- Additional support and Instructor forum
Qualifications prior to applying:
- Experience teaching a minimum of 12 full day or multiple day workshops
~ workshop less than 6 hours are not valid
- Documentation of instructing or facilitating business groups
- Preferred completion of professional trainer/facilitator training
(ie. Bob Pike Group, International Associations of Facilitators IAF, Langevin Learning etc.)
- Experience of business and organization knowledge
- Experience and understanding of PER-K® applications within business and organizations
- Able to discuss and share in English
- Personally aligned with holistic approach including mind, body and spirit concepts with recognition that beliefs and mindset impact personal and professional success
- Agreement and understanding that Myrddin Corporation Agent maintains the right to observe any workshop
Instructor Certification Prerequisites:
- Attend and complete two Essentials for Success workshops
~ First one attended prior to submitting application
~ Second one attended within 3 months prior to in-person certification training
- Sponsor one Essentials for Success workshop publicly or in-house
~ A minimum of 10 participants must be in attendance
- Attend the PSYCH-K® Advanced Integration Workshop for personal evolution
- Application submitted at least two months prior to scheduled Certification
Two Stage Certification Process includes:
- Application submission and acceptance
- Successful completion of six-day in-person Certification Program
Note: Instructor Certification is available only for individuals (independent or employed), not an organization. The Instructor is expected to teach a minimum of 50 participants per year to maintain Instructor status.
PER-K® Instructor Certification Schedule: 2017: TBA
PER-K® Instructor Certification Request
Please provide the following information to indicate your commitment to inquiring about being a Certified PER-K® Instructor. After a quick review of your information, you will receive an email outlining the next step for the Certification Process.